Camping reservations may be made up to one year in advance of arrival, but, except for cabin rentals and holiday weekends, are generally not necessary until about two weeks ahead. Reservations are not needed for digging, unless you have a group. If you wish to make a reservation, the following policies apply:
RESERVATION AND CANCELLATION POLICY a deposit of one night is required to guarantee a reservation (two nights for Memorial Day, 4th of July, and Labor Day holiday weekends). Deposits may be made by credit card, money order, or personal check. If paying by money order or check, the site will be held for one week from the time you make your reservation, to allow the payment to clear. The cancellation fee for non-holidays is one night; holiday reservations are non-refundable.
- a group is at least 15 people
- one person makes all the arrangements
- if your group does not make a digging reservation, they will not receive a group rate
- A deposit for camping of %50 or $75 minimum
- Crystal Grove welcomes quiet, well-behaved pets.
- Noisy dogs and pets with antisocial behavior are not welcome.
- Pets must be on a leash and under control at all times.
- You must clean up pet wastes immediately.
- No digging holes in campground
- You are expected to remove all pet hair from the cabin before departure.
- If your pet is accustomed to being on the furniture, please bring a blanket for it to lie on.
- You will be financially responsible for all damage caused by your pet.
- You will be asked to board your pet in an area kennel if this policy is not followed.