- Mining is NOT included in your camping; it is a separate fee, by the day.
- You may not enter the mines unless you are wearing the correct armband.
- No mining activities are allowed in the Campground or Stream.
- Please do not leave unwanted rocks lying around, especially in the field.
- You will be required to sign a Mining Release to mine, simply releasing liability from injury or loss.
- No Electric or Hydraulic Mining tools are allowed.
- Mines are open at 9:00 a.m., you are welcome to mine until sundown, although rental tools need to be returned by 6:45 p.m., in order to ensure the return of your deposit or license.
- Keep what you find
- Too hot to Mine? Try sluicing! We have many sluicing options to choose from! Check out our MINING page to find more information!
- Because of invasive insects, it is against NYS Law to transport wood across state lines or more than a 50 mile radius. (https://www.dec.ny.gov/animals/28722.html)
- We don’t want our trees destroyed, you are NOT allowed to collect your own firewood. We do sell bundles of wood in the camp store, or you can purchase wood bundles anywhere within 50 miles and provide a receipt to us (NYS Law).
- You may pick up loose twigs off the ground for kindling.
Do not move them.
- The visitor fee is $2 per person, per day (6 yrs. Of age & up)
- Visitors must stop at the office to sign in and get a car pass.
- Visitors must leave by 10 p.m., unless prior arrangements are made.
- Mining is not included in visitor passes.
- Please leave the campsite and bathhouses at least as nice as you found them.
- Take your rocks home, fill in holes your dog may have left, take strings off all trees, etc.
- For the safety of others, pets must be on a leash at all times.
- For the safety of others and yourself, your rabies certificate and paperwork should be on hand.
- Clean up after your pets – plastic bags are available for your convenience.
- Pets must be well-behaved, good campers and not bother anyone.
- Pets are NOT allowed in the camp store.
- Pets are NOT allowed in the cabin unattended.
- Every vehicle, including latecomers, must stop in at the office and get retrieve their car pass.
- Check-out is at Noon.
- Quiet Hours are 10:00 p.m. to 8:00 a.m.; no music after 10:00 p.m.
- Beverage cans and bottles go into the recycling bins; everything else is trash.
- There are many trash bins throughout the campground for your convenience.
- Firearms & Fireworks are strictly prohibited.
- Any motor vehicle is to be used only for transportation in and out of the grounds.
- Parents are always responsible for the safety and actions of their children, at all times.
- Cell Service is limited at Crystal Grove, although we do offer Wifi Capabilities in and around the Camp store.
*Crystal Grove Diamond Mine & Campground, LLC and its management cannot be held responsible for accident, injuries or loss from any caused. All facilities and amenities are used by campers at their own risk. The management reserves the right to evict anyone from the campground or mines for detrimental conduct or failure to observe the rules & regulations.